The Silverleaf Realty team is excited to announce the sale of a custom home in Silverleaf’s Upper Canyon by Deborah Beardsley, associate broker. The home sold for a record price of $11,110,000, the most expensive home ever purchased in Silverleaf!
This 12,833 square foot custom home, originally designed by Dale Gardon in 2004, features six bedrooms and nine baths, and a private guest house on the 4-acre property. From the 1,000 bottle wine cellar, to the game room and theater, to the gym and sauna, there’s something for every interest in this home.
- Highest priced home to sell in Silverleaf
- Sets a new record for the highest priced sale
- Contemporary Mediterranean glamour and sophistication
- 6 bedrooms, 9 bath, and a private guest house on 4 acres
- Estate quality and experience set on four acres
- Dramatic entry to the home with a long driveway to the home
- Exquisite gardens and grounds with water and fire features
- Resort style pools and elegant outdoor living spaces
- Unparalleled views of pristine Sonoran Desert
To date in 2016, there has been more than $169 million in sales (closed and pending) in Silverleaf. Silverleaf Realty has closed $125 million to date with another $25 million pending.
Click thumbnails below to view photo gallery.